1. This is Maomao. She is n . But she’s a bit shy.
2. Look at this big w . It’s very high .
3. This is Big Ben. It’s a very old c .
4.Where are the v ?
5. They aren’t old ! They are very y .
( ) 1. There_______ fourteen peaches. A. is B. are
( ) 2. How many _______are there ? A. child B. children
( ) 3. ------Will you play with me ?
------ ___________ A. No , I won`t . B. Yes , I won`t .
( ) 4. There are twenty boys my class. A. at B. in
( ) 5. ------Were you on the second floor?
------- ___________ A. Yes, we were. B. Yes , we weren’t.
( ) 6.They ___ on the second floor then. A was B were C are
( ) 7. ____ sixty plus thirty? A How many B What’s C:How
( ) 8. Will Sam go,too? Yes,____ A she will B he will C:He will.
( )9. Today is _____. A:Mother’s Day B:Mothers’ Day
( ) 10.How__ pears are there ?
There are twelve pears . A long B much C many
( )11. There are fifteen __. A peach B peaches C peachs
( )12. What is Parrot like ?
He is very loud and _____. A. naughty B. quiet
( ) 13. Look at the peaches on these trees. Let’s count _____.
A. they B. them
( )14. The dogs ____ on the second floor .
A. is B. am C.are
( ) 1. Will you ? Yes, I will.
( ) 2. Lingling doesn’t at Art.
( ) 3. I want to visit London. I’ll see___________.
( ) 4. Sam football.
( ) 5. There are forty children ________ .
A:We will go to the zoo this weekend. What will you see? B:______________________.
A:What will you take? B:_____ ________
A:Will you take your kite? B:___________ ________
A:______________ __ B:No,I won’t.
A:Will Sam go,too? B:_______ ____.
A. Yes,he will. B. We will see lions and tigers.
C. No,I won’t. D. We will take some fruit. E. Will you take your ball?
In Amy’s class, there are fifty children. There are thirty boys and twenty girls. On Saturday, they are going to have a picnic in the park. Boys will take their football and girls will take their kites. They will see many trees and a long river there.
1) There are thirty children in Amy’s class. T F
2) There are twenty boys and thirty girls. T F
3) They are going to have a picnic in the park. T F
3) Boys will take their football and girls will take their dolls. T F
5) There is a long river in the park. T F
Lingling is a clever girl. She’s a bit quiet. Lingling is good at Maths. She works hard at Chinese. She tries hard at English. She is quite good at Science. But she doesn’t work hard at Art. The teacher is very happy with her work.
1. This is _______ report. A. Lingling’s B. Lingling
2. She is _______ at Maths. A. works hard B. good
3. She tries hard at _____. A. English B. Chines
4. She _________at Art. A. tries hard B. doesn’t work hard.
5. The teacher is happy with ______. A. her report. B. her work
ice heel lock egetables oung
B B A B A B B B B C B A B C
D A C E B
B D C E A
F F T F T
A B A B B